"Sorry ~ my show!" -Simon Cowell

























































































































Sunday, April 11, 2010

my not-so-secret love affair

Pete doesn't mind the other man in my life. It's not like I'm with him all the time. But I do very much enjoy a rendezvous on the beach, in a hotel room, or strolling in San Francisco. Sometimes Pete even reaps the benefits of how frisky I can get when it's the three of us, if ya know what I mean!

Meet Mike.

Sometimes I have a certain... thirst. And he is the only one that can quench it. Every once in a while he'll make me dizzy. Oh, Little Audience, as if that weren't enough, there's more...

I can get him Harder, or Big, if I need to. Mmmmm... Mike... I do love you.

I love chillin' with Mike at the beach on a hot day.

At the hotel, I need Mike like my baby needs milk.

Pete picks me flowers, Mike holds them. What a lucky goy-uhl.

Me and Mike, keepin' it on the down-low in San Fran.

No comments:

Post a Comment