"Sorry ~ my show!" -Simon Cowell

























































































































Thursday, April 8, 2010

Idol

SOooo ~ I heard they used the season-save on "Big Mike" last night. You know what this means, right? This means you are now responsible to cast your vote for your favorite, or here-by do not complain if

  1. he/she gets sent packin'!
  2. your least favorite sticks around to drive you crazy until season's end, and possibly even win! (that would totally piss you off)
On that same notej~ I guess we'll have to either stop complaining about Ryan's inflated ego and the poor decision to add Ellen to the show, or stop watching, won't we? Like it or lump it!
Cast your votes, people! It's free, and it only takes a few minutes to cast several votes. I happen to be personally responsible for Fantasia's win (and I would not take it back, thankyouverymuch, I love her), as well as Taylor Hick's (ugh! I don't wanna talk about it!).

Siobhan is my favorite voice on the show this year; it's deep and unique. Her personality was cute and quirky at first, but I'm a little leary of her overdoing it. And please, no more piercing screams until the finale!
Speaking of overdoing it, how 'bout that little geek's hypnotic stare last week after Usher told him to connect with the audience?? Oh my gawd, how embarassing! It was like Constantine-goes-Brady! Casey also reminds me of Constantine (season 4), and I just can't forgive him for it. Coincidentally (or is it?) I keep missing all of Casey's supposedly great performances...

I know a lot of you are big fans of the hippy, and I can certainly understand why. She's a great singer. I wonder how far she'll get... You better vote if you want her to stay in! She's not getting my vote unless it's down to her and Lee or Andrew.

Aaron Kelly ~ I think he's very talented and wouldn't mind if he sticks around for a spell.

Katie ~ Pete thinks she looks like me when I was a teenager. I'm still trying to decide whether I'll take that as a compliment... she is awfully cute.







'til next time... VOTE, SUCK-UHZ!




3 comments:

  1. Ahhh Constantine...do not miss that guy. I cannot believe you do not sound thrilled about Crystal Box or Sox or Rox....Whatever her name is...the chick with the dreads. Love her. On the otherhand, Siobhan is starting to wear thin, and I liked her to begin with. I still enjoy Ryan's hosting skills, and Ellen does not get on my nerves as much as Kara. Is it possible the whole format is getting really tired?

    ReplyDelete
  2. well ~ at least we agree on Constantine! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just when I was starting to think we had so much in common...

    My phone is buring up for Lee! LOVE HIM, LOVE HIM...OH and did I say LOVE HIM!!! He is cute and humble and his voice melts me! Big Mike, you're OK but I'm bored with you. Siobhan, I liked you until you started sreaming and then started pouting. Katie, you were losing me but last week was really good! Casey, can I just look at you for 30 seconds then listen to you for 30 seconds after that I'm over you...but for now I still want my 30+30 each week. Tim, Aaron, Andrew - bye bye! Crystal I love the sound of your voice and I love that you just come out and do your thing every week...that being said, I still want Lee to kick your booty in the finale. I think I'll like Ryan again next year when Simon is gone. I think Ellen is hysterical and I love me a funny girl (like you Jen)!

    3boysMom OUT!!!

    ReplyDelete